Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement - returning the goods
1. The Buyer, who is a consumer, acknowledges that according to the provisions of Section 1837 of the Civil Code, it is not possible to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement for the supply of sealed goods which were unsealed after supply by the consumer and which are not suitable for return due to hygiene reasons.
2. If it is not a case specified in Article 6.1 of the Terms and Conditions or another case where it is not possible to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement according to applicable legislation, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement in accordance with Section 1829 (1) of the Civil Code within 14 days of receipt of the goods, and in the event that the subject of the Purchase Agreement is several types of goods or delivery of several parts, this period runs from the date of receipt of the last delivery of goods. Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement must be sent to the Seller in writing within the period specified in the previous sentence. Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement may be sent by the Buyer to the address of the Seller's office or to the Seller's e-mail address specified in these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Seller has decided to extend the period for withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement according to the article 6.2 of Terms and Conditions to 30 days of receipt of the goods.
4. In the event of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement pursuant to Article 6.2 of the Terms and Conditions, the Purchase Agreement is cancelled from the beginning. The goods must be returned to the Seller at the address: WEDORUGS.com, YARN etc s,r,o, Bartoškova 1411, 140 00 Prague 4 within 14 days of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement by the Buyer. If the Buyer withdraws from the Purchase Agreement, the Buyer bears the costs associated with the return of goods to the Seller, even if the goods cannot be returned due to their nature by regular mail.
5. In case of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement according to Article 6.2 of the Terms and Conditions, the Seller will return the finances, i.e. the price of goods, including delivery costs received from the Buyer, within 14 days of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement by the Buyer, in the same way as accepted from the Buyer. If the Buyer has chosen other than the cheapest method of delivery of goods offered by the Seller, the Seller will reimburse the Buyer the cost of delivery of goods only in the amount corresponding to the cheapest offered method of delivery of goods. If the Buyer withdraws from the Purchase Agreement, the Seller is not obliged to return the received finances to the Buyer before the Buyer returns the goods or proves that he sent the goods to the Seller.
6. The Seller is entitled to unilaterally set off the right to compensation for damage caused to the goods against the Buyer's right to a refund of the purchase price.
7. In cases where the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement in accordance with the provisions of Section 1829 (1) of the Civil Code, the Seller is also entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement at any time, until the goods are taken over by the Buyer. In such a case, the Seller will return the purchase price to the Buyer without undue delay, to the bank account designated by the Buyer.
8. If a gift is provided to the Buyer together with the goods, the donation contract between the Seller and the Buyer is concluded with a resolutive condition that if the Buyer withdraws from the Purchase Agreement, the donation contract for such a gift ceases to be effective and the Buyer is obliged to return the provided gift together with the goods to the Seller.
9. The Buyer is liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.